Dental Hygiene Luncheon During UDA
Time & Location
About The Event
We're excited for the 2020 Dental Hygiene Luncheon during the Utah Dental Associaiton Convention. Space is limited so sign up today!
Practical Implementation of the AAP Classification System into Clinical Practice
A review of the history, importance, purpose and changes to the updated AAP classification system that was released in 2017. This course will provide hands-on practical implementation of the AAP classification system into your clinical practice in a non boring way! You'll learn how to actually implement AAP classifications and how to apply them come Monday. Participants will learn how to assign a Stage and Grade for patients who present with periodontitis; along with providing an AAP classification for implants.
1. Examine the historical background, changes and purpose of the periodontal AAP classification systems.
2. Discuss the importance of the 2018 AAP classification system.
3. Stage and Grade patients with periodontitis.
4. Identify the the AAP classification for an implant.
5. Identify implementation into clinical settings.
Shelley Brown, MEd, BSDH, RDH
- Luncheon with 2 CEs$50$500$0