Southern Component Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
This will be an amazing meeting! One not to miss.
This 2 CE course is perfect for anyone to learn leadership skills to use both in and out of the operatory.
Course Title and Description
Lead as a Provider: Taking Ownership of Your Operatory
Kelly Tanner, PhD, RDH
Maximize your ability to practice as a provider and learn how to take ownership of your operatory. Developing business, communication, and leadership skills allows you to manage your dental hygiene business by connecting with patients and staff to support your patients with a same day care model and increased case acceptance.
1. Understand the importance of taking ownership of your operatory.
2. Discuss how working as a true provider maximizes your scope of practice.
3. Examine business, leadership, and communication skills that are important when owning your operatory.
4. Realize how developing leadership competency strengthens your abilities as a dental hygienist.
BIO for Dr. Tanner
Dr. Kelly Tanner, RDH, is an industry educator, certified executive coach, and has doctoral education in business and organizational leadership. Kelly’s Ph.D. focused on organizational metacognition, in-depth study of group dynamics, and how to elicit permanent organizational change. Through measured assessments and interaction, Kelly can help teams of any size create sustainable systems for personal and professional accountability by increasing ownership and synergy within the organization. Kelly’s proven methods will enhance team interaction, case acceptance, digital adoption, and workflow efficiencies. Want to know how I can help your team thrive? For more information about leadership development or executive coaching, visit www.nextleveldentalhygiene.com
- ADHA Member$0$00$0
- Potential ADHA Member$30$300$0
- Student ADHA Member$0$00$0